The Construction Innovation Hub is looking for a Business Manager to join it’s growing team. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver core business operations for the Construction Innovation Hub (The Hub).
The Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Operating internal programme reporting including work plans and finance plans.
- Providing support to the senior team with associated reports, developing presentations/ proposals and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Managing programme documentation.
- Proactively working between the Hub Centres in (Cambridge,Coventry and London) and Working Groups to ensure common goals are being achieved.
- Being the single point of contact for inter-centre communication
Assuring on boarding of Centre teams
The suitable candidate for the Construction Innovation Hub Business Manager will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
Strong awareness of relevant policy, funding and sector environment.
- Sound commercial and financial awareness.
Ability to create proposals and produce reports using MS Office.
- Good understanding of running R&D Programmes in relation to paperwork, legislation and consistent report writing.
Please note, due to the nature of the role, candidates must be willing and able to complete National Security Vetting.
To apply for this role, please CLICK HERE